BioWare celebrated “N7 Day,” the unofficial Mass Effect holiday, by showing a set of Mass Effect-themed armor in Anthem, its upcoming open-world adventure game. Anthem is set for release on Feb. 22, 2019, on PlayStation 4, Windows PC and Xbox One.
- We’ve played the PlayStation Classic, and it’s underwhelming • Eurogamer.net
- Warframe Fans Ask Developers To Avoid Crunch
- BioWare’s Anthem features Mass Effect armor, too
- Overlord is a Castle Wolfenstein movie in all but name, and it’s bloody brilliant
- Diablo: Immortal broke the unspoken rules of Blizzard, and BlizzCon